Dependable Service. Happy Customers.
Call Today: (800) 220-6080
24 Hour Rapid Response
While these five items might not be required, they certainly help you get the job done faster, better, and safer. And best of all, they're all available in the Scully Welding Online Store.
Follow us on social media!
Never miss exclusive welding content, safety tips, and specials by following us on all of our social media outlets.
Propane Service 24/7
(pictured above) One of Scully's skilled technicians testing propane service during propane delivery in West Chester PA.
Considering new service or switching propane providers?
Call us today at 800.220.6080
Scully Propane Service provides propane delivery and propane tank installation for residential,commercial and industrial customers in West Chester, Exton, Downingtown and communities throughout Southeastern PA.
Grilling with propane? Here are some safety tips!
Summer is all about spending time outdoors and cooking delicious food on the grill. Making sure you use the proper safety measures can prevent any unwanted harm to you, your family, your pets, or your house. Take some time to grill the right way and enjoy the wonderful fruits of your labor!
- Make sure your grill is placed on a flat, sturdy ground-level surface away from anything that could ignite, such as branches, patio umbrellas, etc.
- Be sure the grill is a safe distance from your house.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill while it is in use.
- Ensure the grill is in good repair before use. Consult the owner’s manual for a suggested maintenance schedule.
- Use a waterproof cover on the grill when it is not in use to prevent rust, corrosion, and other weather-related damage.
- Check the grill hose for leaks and call the fire department if you smell gas.
- Never leave a propane tank in a hot car, and always store it outdoors in an upright position.
- Before using your grill, make sure it is clean. Fat and grease buildup can cause dangerous flare-ups or fires.
- Trim excess fat from meat and make sure extra marinade is drained off of food before placing on the grill. Do not use cooking sprays on or near an outdoor grill.
- Never leave a hot grill unattended. Use long-handled tongs and flame retardant mitts when cooking on the grill.
For reliable propane supply and delivery, homeowners in West Chester, Exton, Downingtown and communities throughout Southeastern PA count on Scully Propane Service. Call us today at 800.220.6080 and find out how we can meet your propane needs!